Eco friendly thermal and solar paint and isolation of the DC (Green DC features)
In fact, our primary data center uses 62% less energy than a typical data center. This is how we do it…
1. White anti-solar roof coat of paint.
- Eco friendly roof paint and foam
- Reduction 18°C (64.4 °F) – 24°C (75.2°F) and direct reduction 30°C (86 °F)
- Thermal, solar and wather isolation.
2. Outside wall anti solar isolation
- Outside wall 1 – antisolar sticker – 20°C (68 °F) – 32°C (89.6 °F) reduction.
- Outside wall 2 – smart isolation 25°C (77°F) reduction.
3. Cooling and FreeCooling
- Cooling Data Centres or Server Rooms requires a lot of energy; therefore, free cooling is an ideal solution to make energy savings. In spring, autumn and winter, when outdoor temperatures are low enough; the air is chilled solely by the Free Cooling coil.
- This allows the chillers’ compressors to stop operating, saving significant amounts of energy. The only electrical power used in winteroperation is for fan operation. This can be achieved once the ambient air temperature is 3°C-5°C below the process supply air temperature.
- Cooling system contains:
- FreeCooling units
- Cooling units
- Roof cooling and thermal roof breathers
- Cooling sensors a thermostats
- Redundancy driving unit
- Backup cooling system
FreeCooling – pressure valve and space dividers.
- FreeCooling unit 1/10 working till 25°C / 77°F outside
- thermal sensors (driver cooling/FreeCooling)
- motion sensors for security @ saving energy
Thermal roof breather Turbine ventilators offer all of the essentials for energy savings and are geared toward going green.
- Eco friendly – wind power – no energy.
- Reduction 40°C/ 104 °F
- Thermal, solar and breather.
Energy Smart Servers
Green servers Cisco UCS and Dell PowerEdge – Energy Smart Servers. Dell is committed to leading the market in helping customers achieve greater levels of energy efficiency. Working with customers, Dell’s Green IT initiatives help businesses achieve energy efficiency through the combination of the most relevant energy-efficient technology, partnerships with best-in-class equipment vendors and energy-optimizing professional services and tools.