Data center features (DC1 and DC2)
We are excited to announce that we are a geo-replicating service provider. Our server cluster services work between two locations. Geo-replication is provided for additional data durability in case of a major data center disaster.
Our two Geo-graphic data centres enable you to order dedicated/managed cluster services with high SLA. Data centre 1 + Data centre 2’s topology contains a central cluster in central Europe that forms one separate connection with clusters in the second data centre for UK customers.
Our data replication is distributed across multiple, geographically dispersed data centers – between a physical rack in a Data Center 1 and on a physical rack in Data Center 2. In essence this means we have the two same DCs in different part of the city.
DC standard features
- 24/7 365 days a year on-site security
- Card reader / finger print scanners on all exterior and interior doors
- Video camera monitoring in all common areas
- Fully redundant network topology
- 50+ Gbps network topology
- Webair owns and operates its own network
- Offsite Archived Backup Services
- CDN Network Capability
- Raised Floors
- Separate cooling zones
- Continuous, uninterruptible power supply
- Environmental Monitoring Systems